Pike Run Meeting was located northwest of Westland. Friends here requested a MW at Westland MM on 11/24/1792; it was granted on 1/26/1793. The meeting was attached to Fallowfield PM when it was granted, to meet in the house of Jacob Griffith. Pike Run Friends reported to Westland MM on 1/23/1796 that their meeting place lately burned; it is unclear if it was a meeting house or the house of Jacob Griffith. Pike Run Friends asked Westland to send a committee to labor with them about whether to select a new site for a meeting house or to worship at Fallowfield. The Friends eventually decided to purchase land for a new meeting house, and the meeting was established by Fairfax QM in 1796.
Pike Run Friends requested a PM at Westland MM in 1798, but Redstone QM originally turned down the request (12/3/1798). The PM was eventually granted in 1800. A meeting house was built the following year, which remained in use until it burned in 1828. The Orthodox and Hicksite groups built separate MHs on the property thereafter. The PM and MW were laid down on the same day by Redstone QM.