The Pike Run Meeting House was located on Clover Hill, West Pike Run Township, Washington County. The pointer on the map is an estimated location.
The meeting here emerged here after David and Ruth Graves settled here (c. 1790). Worship was first allowed in the house of Jacob Griffith in 1793.
The meeting house was constructed in 1801, according to the Baltimore YM minuts of that year. Forrest's History of Washington County, Pennsylvania (1926) states that the MH was a frame building that measured 20x30, but it is not clear if this was the first MH or the second.