Sandy Creek Meeting was located near Brandonville WV. Benjamin Townsend held a called meeting in the area in 1789, and three months later local Friends requested an official meeting from Westland MM (10/24/1789). The meeting was first held in the house of Samuel Norton. A meeting house was built in 1806. The meeting was laid down in the late 1840s, possibly the same time that the PM was laid down.
Morton & Cole's A History of Preston County, West Virginia (1913) reports on page 241 that after the meeting was laid down, the meeting house (which they identify as log) was used as a school house and was then torn down in 1867 (though on page 171 Morton & Cole report that it was torn down in 1868). Morton and Cole report that the descendants of Friends continued to use plain language as late as the date of publication of the book (1913). At the time the county history was published, the burial ground was called the Willett Cemetery; in 2011 it is called the Union Cemetery.