Little Redstone Meeting was located in Luzerne Township, northeast
of Redstone. Westland MM appointed a committee to visit Friends in the
area in 1785, and on 11/11/1786 these Friends requested a MW from
Westland MM. When the meeting was organized, it was first held in the
home of James Parviance. A
meeting house was built c. 1789,
and when the PM was granted the meeting was renamed Providence Meeting.